The Secret About The Newest Hearing Aids
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look, feel and function. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, so "cool" looking that you'll want to show them off and so natural sounding that they'll mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
There's a reason digital hearing aids account for most hearing aids sold today. The quality of sound is amazing. Once you try a pair, you'll see why they're often the best choice.
What Makes Digital Hearing Aids Game Changers
Digital hearing aids can act on soft sounds one way and on loud sounds another. The more advanced the digital chip, the more bands that it will possess. Some digital hearing aids have the capability to reduce environmental noises such as motors running or dishes clanging.
There are so many options available to you! There are four basic technology levels: Economy, Basic, Advanced and Best. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it!
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that "talking in a barrel" effect.
- Feedback cancellation does just that — it cancels feedback before you hear it as an annoying whistle.
- Hands-free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment, whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in a windy area.
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs
- Wireless technology allows you to hear your cell phone, television and home phone in stereo, directly through your hearing aids!